Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tips for Hiring a Limousine Service
When you are ready to make the final decision on which company you are going to hire for your special occasion, the biggest mistake people make is hiring the company that offers the best bargain. The best bargain could be the worst nightmare and you don't need that kind of headache on a big night for your group or friends.
Follow these steps and make sure you follow them when choosing a company for your limousine needs.
One of the most important things to note is the service. The saying you get what you pay for rings true in many areas of life, most especially with that of transportation. The story has been repeated a thousand times, where a customer sought the best deal, and wound up with a horrible night. Do not let this happen to you. Use wise decisions when choosing to go with someone who claims they can save you a few bucks. Going for the cheapest rate may leave you with...
• The limousine not arriving on time.
• An old vehicle arriving at your door.
• Poor customer service
• Chauffeurs not dressed for the occasion.
• A chance of the vehicle breaking down.
• Lousy driving by the chauffeur.
• No Beverages Inside
Keeping the above in mind, always remember that you must never shop based on price. How many times a year do you need a limousine? For most people, it would certainly be less than five. Treat yourself, and those going with you, to an experience that is both filled with joy and also lives up to your expectations. Listed below are some other helpful limousine tips to know for renting a limousine in southern California or wherever you are.
• Look for references and/or contacts of the company you are dealing with.
• Do yourself a favor and ask for email quotes and a signed contract.
• Ask about the history of the chauffeurs.
• Ask for insurance.
• Inquire about permits.
• Ask about deposits and hidden fees.
• And the most important one, go with a company with years of experience in the limousine business.